+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is ECA required only for highest degree - Urgent clarification needed - Please

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Guys , i have done my Masters from UK and i've got the ECA from WES for my Masters degree and basing on that i did create and submit my EE application form today . ( I was first or may be second to create the EE profile :D )

However , it did ask me the reference number from the WES only for the degree for which i am claiming the points ( In my case , Masters ).

It means , it did not ask me any reference number for the Bachelors degree assessment ? Can i imagine it will not be required at all ? Or Do i need to call CIC and confirm this .

I would really appreciate if someone can please help me / suggest me with regard to my query . Thanks .

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i have done MBA from India along with Bachelor of Commerce. So Only MBA evaluation required to get max points as a master Degree Holder ? I am thinking of going with WES for evaluation . Is it the fastest of yes then whats the timeline.

Do my university required to send sealed envelop with transcriptions directly to WES or i can get the sealed envelop and send to WES

Further How many extra marks will i get if i ll get my wife education assessed ?

Just to inform i am already a work permit holder with LMO and has permanent job offer from Same employer.