+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is der a scope fr ppl frm other nations(not canada) to get an ITA,without LMAI?

boreda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Hello Guys,

Congrates to everyone who got there ITA !!! i have one doubt, request you all to please clear off me that.

So, now its clear that ppl who got ITA's are having more then 886 points ..so they already got offer from LMIN or PNP.

My question is what abt those ppl who staying in other countries ..and having score in btw 320 to 490. and there dont have any LMIA or PNP support?

So canada government wont consider this 320-490 ppl? If Yes, what does Express entry means?

Regards,
Ram.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
boreda said:
Hello Guys,

Congrates to everyone who got there ITA !!! i have one doubt, request you all to please clear off me that.

So, now its clear that ppl who got ITA's are having more then 886 points ..so they already got offer from LMIN or PNP.

My question is what abt those ppl who staying in other countries ..and having score in btw 320 to 490. and there dont have any LMIA or PNP support?

So canada government wont consider this 320-490 ppl? If Yes, what does Express entry means?

Regards,
Ram.
They would consider those applicants, if there were no candidates left in the pool with higher scores.

boreda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Every year some new ppl come into loop ..then how could the experience ppl will get iTA?