+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Canada PR possible for us---NOC 2255 -GIS professionals

Anu NK

Dec 7, 2020
Hi all,
I am very much interested to settle our life in Canada. I am currently 34, having completed my Masters(Geoinformatics/ GIS) after my BTech degree and work experience of 10 years. My husband is 39years and having PhD degree and work experience of more that 15 years. We have daughter who is 3 yrs.
Can you please guide us if we have EE or PNP options in Canada for NOC 2255. Both me and him fall under NOC 2255.
Is there any possibility of getting an LMIA option.
Any GIS professional in this forum....
We do fall n CRS 464
Thanks in advance.
Anu

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi all,
I am very much interested to settle our life in Canada. I am currently 34, having completed my Masters(Geoinformatics/ GIS) after my BTech degree and work experience of 10 years. My husband is 39years and having PhD degree and work experience of more that 15 years. We have daughter who is 3 yrs.
Can you please guide us if we have EE or PNP options in Canada for NOC 2255. Both me and him fall under NOC 2255.
We do fall n CRS 464
Thanks in advance.
Anu
PNP is the best bet. CRS 464 used to be a good score pre-pandemic. Now things have changed and nobody is sure when there will be another EE draw. PNP will happen every two weeks, so go for PNP. Go research on each PNP program. It shouldn't take you much time to decide. After deciding on a PNP program, maybe come back to the forum for more specific questions.

Forget about getting an LMIA unless you have an exceptionally unique skillset. Canada employers are not in the mood for the LMIA process currently.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,
We do fall n CRS 464
Thanks in advance.
Anu
Your score for EE is too low assuming you have your ECAs completed with Canadian equivalencies for your degrees. You must have perfect IELTS scores. Look at SINP and whether the NOC is drawn with score. Also Alberta but AINP doesn't post NOCs.