+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is cable, internet service, landline available with rental place ?

sarimraza

May 23, 2012
hi All

If i try to find apartment or basement in missisuaga ontario, is there a chance that i can find a place that will have a cable, landline and internet service already available ?

I know i will be paying the monthly bills since i start the lease -- but are these options available ?

I will be coming for 2-3 months so i dont want to go out and buy and install all these services fresh.

Along the same grounds, i also want to know if utilities (water, electricity, gas) are included in rent or we have to pay extra -- how much on average can a family of 2 expect to pay for these utilities per month ?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are only coming for 2-3 months and want all of these services to be included in the rent, then your best option is to search for something along the lines of "furnished short stay apartments". If you google that along with the name of the city you're interested in, I'm sure you'll get a few hits. Good luck.

cyberbobsa

May 19, 2012
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Mostly, utilities are included when you rent a basement,google for basement for rent in Brampton and you wil get the idea.
Thanks

sarimraza

May 23, 2012
so Scilla

isnt there a possibility that basements may also be furnished and have landline and cable/internet services ?

Cause im sure these would be cheaper than furnished apartments . .

Also would i be able to get cheaper basement in Brampton or in missisuaga ?

Thanks

cyberbobsa

May 19, 2012
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Basements are certainly cheaper in Brampton, but it depends on the condition of the basement.
Its also cheaper then an apartment.
Some furnished basements are also available.
Google for "basement for rent in Brampton" and you will find several ads
Best of luck