+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is any my borher help me i recive a requst from ISB that ask me for my wife pas

Ali123

Aug 4, 2011
my name is ali is any body can hepe me please ,
i give my complete application from in canada in June 7 and my application sent to Islamabad visa office for process in 7 Agust ,befor also they send me requst that i fill and send back to islamabad but now they
send a Deffrent kind of requst .
now i recive a requst from islamabad that ask me for my police certificate and they ask for my waife she is primry applicant her passport photocopy and phone call records bills .and for more weeding photo and same more file to file ,
i just wann ask is any body have the same condation .

why they ask me for more pictures and police certificat and phone call bills but the didint ask me for my medical chik up
is that all normal or plzzzzzz i need help me
best regards ali

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Assalaam alaikum,

I suggest you join the Islamabad thread, so that people specific to your Visa Office can answer your queries better. Here's the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.0.html

Hope that helps :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ali123 said:
i give my complete application from in canada in June 7 and my application sent to Islamabad visa office for process in 7 Agust ,befor also they send me requst that i fill and send back to islamabad but now they
now i recive a requst from islamabad that ask me for my police certificate and they ask for my waife she is primry applicant her passport photocopy and phone call records bills .and for more weeding photo and same more file to file ,

why they ask me for more pictures and police certificat and phone call bills but the didint ask me for my medical chik up
best regards ali
Have you applied through the spousal sponsorship class or Federal Skilled Worker? If this is in reference to a Federal Skilled Worker application, you should post your question to the Federal Skilled Worker section of this site.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Ali123 said:

best regards ali
It is absolutely normal for people to get these kind of requests. You should send them a recent police certificate, a copy of your wife's passport, phone call history for you and your wife and more wedding photos or if she visted you in the past 12 months then send more pictures of both of you together, her boarding pass/Visa entry @ Pakistan airport etc. They want to make sure that you have a real relationship going on. Once they receive your proof, they will make a decision on your case and if the decision is positive they will then ask you for a medical check up.

If you have other questions, you can ask them on Islamabad Visa office forum for a quicker reply and advice:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.0.html