apmavrin

Jul 4, 2023
AB, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi guys,

As a CEC PR candidate whose application has been stuck in processing by PVO Montreal (we all know, they are super slow) for more than 7 months (ouch!), I got hooked on checking my application status on a daily and even hourly basis. :eek: Reaching IRCC call-center to speak tto an agent was almost Mission Impossible.

So, because I have more than 10 years of experience in IT, I decided to develop a mobile version of the IRCC Tracker, so applicants could check their app status in seconds, and also I wanted the app to monitor PR application automatically (this feature is being tested now).

The app name is Canada PR Tracker, it's built for Android OS, verified by Google and available on the Google Play Store. If you are interested in trying it - please go ahead and give it a go. Below you can find the screenshots of the application UI.

The app doesn't collect any data about you or your application, and I'm not affiliated with any immigration agency or something similar. You can check my public profile on LinkedIn.

If you decide to try the app, please let me know, what you think about it, and what features you want to have there. I would be glad if anyone finds it helpful.

Kind Regards, Anton Mavrin

Reactions: Lord_Tony

AKhan2024

Jun 12, 2024
Hi guys,

As a CEC PR candidate whose application has been stuck in processing by PVO Montreal (we all know, they are super slow) for more than 7 months (ouch!), I got hooked on checking my application status on a daily and even hourly basis. :eek: Reaching IRCC call-center to speak tto an agent was almost Mission Impossible.

So, because I have more than 10 years of experience in IT, I decided to develop a mobile version of the IRCC Tracker, so applicants could check their app status in seconds, and also I wanted the app to monitor PR application automatically (this feature is being tested now).

The app name is Canada PR Tracker, it's built for Android OS, verified by Google and available on the Google Play Store. If you are interested in trying it - please go ahead and give it a go. Below you can find the screenshots of the application UI.

The app doesn't collect any data about you or your application, and I'm not affiliated with any immigration agency or something similar. You can check my public profile on LinkedIn.

If you decide to try the app, please let me know, what you think about it, and what features you want to have there. I would be glad if anyone finds it helpful.

Kind Regards, Anton Mavrin
Does it have an IoS version for Apple phones ?