+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC mistake on the request letter

mehul26

Oct 2, 2022
I had requested IRCC to add my spouse to my application by filling up web form. I got a new message in my IRCC account on 2022/09/28, a request letter for police clearance certificate from FBI. The letter is dated July 25, 2022 and I have been given time till 2022/08/24 to upload the document. This seems like a glitch as I had got the same request letter previously and the 30 day time limit granted to upload the document has already lapsed. I had already submitted the police clearance certificate from FBI. I also do not see an option to upload police clearance certificate in the document upload list.

Under the document upload list, I see the option to upload four more documents, with document name Client Enquiry (required). I have contacted ircc by web form again but they have not responded yet.

Has this happened to anyone else that IRCC requested wrong documents? What should I do now, should I just upload my FBI clearance certificate? What if the IRCC does not respond by the 30 day limit they have given me?