+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC email

Nov 24, 2017
I have tried many times to link our paper application to our online account and have been unsuccessful. I received an email about a month ago stating that they have received our application.
Today my husband got an email saying “Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, contact IRCC”
I feel my brain might be fried when it comes to all of this immigration stuff.
Is this just being approved onto the next step? Or is the sponsorship/work permit all approved?!
Thanks

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
I have tried many times to link our paper application to our online account and have been unsuccessful. I received an email about a month ago stating that they have received our application.
Today my husband got an email saying “Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, contact IRCC”
I feel my brain might be fried when it comes to all of this immigration stuff.
Is this just being approved onto the next step? Or is the sponsorship/work permit all approved?!
Thanks
Your OWP is approved. Congrats!