+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC auto updated 3 years experience in Express entry portal before finishing three years

cboy585

Mar 7, 2023
I received approval for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) and have completed 34 months of work experience. Normally, I would receive additional points for 3 years of experience starting from the 35th month. However, due to my work situation—where I did not work from the middle of one month to the middle of the next—the system seems to have calculated my employment as continuous. As a result, I received an extra 10 points for 3 years of experience and subsequently received an Invitation to Apply (ITA).

Now, if I wait to officially complete 36 months of work experience before submitting my application, the 60-day deadline for the ITA submission will have passed.

What can I do to submit my application in this situation?

Sep 9, 2024
I received approval for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) and have completed 34 months of work experience. Normally, I would receive additional points for 3 years of experience starting from the 35th month. However, due to my work situation—where I did not work from the middle of one month to the middle of the next—the system seems to have calculated my employment as continuous. As a result, I received an extra 10 points for 3 years of experience and subsequently received an Invitation to Apply (ITA).

Now, if I wait to officially complete 36 months of work experience before submitting my application, the 60-day deadline for the ITA submission will have passed.

What can I do to submit my application in this situation?
Hi! I really like this topic. I think the result
getting 10 points for 3 years of experience and then getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) is really important. I totally agree with your opinion and the article really helps me understand better and update information