+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ircc asked Passport Request before medical Request

lotus2057

Jul 18, 2023
I was initially requested to submit my passport; however, subsequently, I received a new message indicating that the previous request was made in error and to send another passport request after medical completion. As a result, my submitted passport was promptly returned to me. Subsequently, I was requested to provide a medical report, which I successfully completed and passed on June 7, 2023. Shortly after passing the medical exam, I received a notification confirming the approval of my visa. Since then, I have only received a correspondence letter on June 9 regarding the validity of my biometrics but have not received any further communication thereafter. I also generated webform but as a result I received an unclear response. I don't know what to do next?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I was initially requested to submit my passport; however, subsequently, I received a new message indicating that the previous request was made in error and to send another passport request after medical completion. As a result, my submitted passport was promptly returned to me. Subsequently, I was requested to provide a medical report, which I successfully completed and passed on June 7, 2023. Shortly after passing the medical exam, I received a notification confirming the approval of my visa. Since then, I have only received a correspondence letter on June 9 regarding the validity of my biometrics but have not received any further communication thereafter. I also generated webform but as a result I received an unclear response. I don't know what to do next?
Nothing more you can do, have to wait for the new PPR.