+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS result for MASTER

isa_14

Nov 3, 2019
Hi!!
I just received the result of my IQAS for an MBA. I was wondering if they would consider it as MASTER since WES didn't consider it.
The answer I got from IQAS is:
"The MBA xxx generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree with a focus on xxxx management."

Does that really mean that I got the recognition as MASTER?
The reason I'm asking this is because WES' report is much clearer and more objective.

Anyone here got the IQAS MASTER and had the text similar to mine?

Thanks! : )

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi!!
I just received the result of my IQAS for an MBA. I was wondering if they would consider it as MASTER since WES didn't consider it.
The answer I got from IQAS is:
"The MBA xxx generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree with a focus on xxxx management."

Does that really mean that I got the recognition as MASTER?
The reason I'm asking this is because WES' report is much clearer and more objective.

Anyone here got the IQAS MASTER and had the text similar to mine?

Thanks! : )
Yes it's a masters equivalency. I had same words in my report . Congratulations!!

Reactions: isa_14

jintumathew95

Sep 29, 2021
Hi, I have 3 year bachelors and 2 year masters from India. So just confirming as per IQAS instructions, I only submitted my highest qualification for the assessment. I got the result as “ The masters generally compares to the completion of a one year Master of science degree with a focus in Statistics “. So is there any problem with the special mentioning of 1 year thing?? Also, I hope I don’t have to do bachelors assessment, this should fine??