+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Report Format

Bhagya25

Apr 30, 2024
Hello Guys, I received my IQAS report a short while back with Masters credentials. However, the report does not mention that it is issued as part of the ECA for IRCC or anything like that. I believe WES report clearly mentions the same. Has anyone received a similar report from IQAS which do not mention anything with respect to the ECA specifically?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello Guys, I received my IQAS report a short while back with Masters credentials. However, the report does not mention that it is issued as part of the ECA for IRCC or anything like that. I believe WES report clearly mentions the same. Has anyone received a similar report from IQAS which do not mention anything with respect to the ECA specifically?
Not sure what statement in WES you are referring to , so not commenting. Regarding IQAS and this is from 2019, I dont any such mention of "ECA for IRCC" in my report. Important to however note is that the file number in IQAS report should have "IMM" at the end. This I guess refers to report being related to immigration purposes

HB@1703

May 5, 2023

Hey, Can you please provide your timeline?