+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS | Punjabi University Tie up

guravneet

Jan 25, 2023
Hi,

I have my bachelors degree from Punjabi University Patiala (Punjab, India) and Post Graduate diploma from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning, Pune.

I have read online in multiple discussions that WES doesn't consider PG Diploma completed via distance learning - whereas IQAS does consider.

When I am trying to create my profile in IQAS and try to add credentials, I am getting a message that the Credentials added may not be recognized.

So I have 2 questions -

Has any one got their credentials verified from WES for Distance Learning PG Diploma from Symbiosis?

Whether IQAS has a tie up with Punjabi University, Patiala?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

I have my bachelors degree from Punjabi University Patiala (Punjab, India) and Post Graduate diploma from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning, Pune.

I have read online in multiple discussions that WES doesn't consider PG Diploma completed via distance learning - whereas IQAS does consider.

When I am trying to create my profile in IQAS and try to add credentials, I am getting a message that the Credentials added may not be recognized.

So I have 2 questions -

Has any one got their credentials verified from WES for Distance Learning PG Diploma from Symbiosis?

Whether IQAS has a tie up with Punjabi University, Patiala?
Check the WES website thoroughly they usually have a list of Unis and education they accept.