+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS or ICES for 5 year integrared BA LLB course

Prati Antapur

Feb 2, 2021
Hello forum,
I am a law graduate from Bangalore(India). I have a B.A LLB integrated 5 year degree.I do not have masters degree from india.I am 29 years old. I am planning to immigrate to canada and wanting to get my ECA. Can you please suggest which is the best portal I can opt for ECA so that my degree is considered a professional degree? Is it WES, IQAS, ICES or university of Toronto? Please let me know what is the best case scenario for me.Any reply is appreciated.

sukhivj

Jun 25, 2021
Hi Prati,

I have the same credentials as you and looking for the same answer. Can you update on your search. Which one did you go for to get the evaluation as professional degree for 5 year integrated course. If anybody else has the answer will appreciate a response.

Aug 14, 2021
Hello Forum - I have the same credential. I have done 5 years integrated law course BBA LLB - from university of petroleum energy studies, dehradun. I I am planning to immigrate to Canada and wanting to get my ECA. Can you please suggest which is the best portal I can opt for ECA so that my degree is considered a professional degree? Is it WES, IQAS or ICES ? Please let me know which is the best agency to get the evolution done so that I can get the maximum marks. Thanks.

@Prati- Please let me know if you have got a response.