+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS 2021 - Limited Applications allowed for a day

NimishSingh93

Jan 11, 2021
Noida, India
Hello Everyone, I trust all of you are having a good start to the year.

I wanted to ask about a problem that I have been facing with the IQAS for my ECA. According to the website they are taking in a limited number of applications on a daily basis and the window opens at 8:15 AM Mountain/Alberta time. I have tried to create a new application for the ECA but all I get is an error message that the limited has been reached. Getting this error message from last month and kind of lost as to what should I do? Please advise.

Nimish Singh
Instagram: charades.of.life

Jan 19, 2021
I submit my application to iqas on July 2020.and also sent my docoment from my institute 27nov2020 .but still my application status is pending. M very tried from iqas services .anyone here who have iqas application issue .please solve my this problem

NRD

Jun 6, 2021
Is Bsc degree from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur recognized by IQAS .

santoshf2

Aug 18, 2021
I submit my application to iqas on July 2020.and also sent my docoment from my institute 27nov2020 .but still my application status is pending. M very tried from iqas services .anyone here who have iqas application issue .please solve my this problem
Hi Did you get the evaluation, how much time did it take?