+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation without a job offer

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends

I had a doubt. Can I receive an invite for invitation to apply for a PR even without a job offer under EE? (if yes under what criteria or circumstances)

Thnx people for the help

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
niravk said:
Hi friends

I had a doubt. Can I receive an invite for invitation to apply for a PR even without a job offer under EE? (if yes under what criteria or circumstances)

Thnx people for the help
CIC is going to draw a number of top candidates from the pool regularly, so it would be quite possible to get selected if your score is good enough, even without LMIA/PNP.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Based on the fact that you must have LMIA, the Job Bank is not up yet and you must apply under new PNP Express programs to get 600 marks.

Most people who will be selected in the first few months, most likely will NOT have job offers but will be selected based on high scores.

Krishh

Jul 30, 2014
fl_pie said:
CIC is going to draw a number of top candidates from the pool regularly, so it would be quite possible to get selected if your score is good enough, even without LMIA/PNP.
Best wishes to every one!! I have some doubts
1)My application was returned due to filling up of the quota for DSWP 2014, So I dont have any UCI, now when I am filling up my profile for EE, as I once applied to CIC it is asking me for UCI !! what can I do?

2)How do we know that when the draw is going to be?(some consultancies say that first draw is 0n 31st jan? where the draw updates published?

please reply hoping for the best for all….

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Hi All!

Wht do u mean by, the JOB bank is not up?

My question : so, all the companies in Canada will check JOB bank, if there are look for some candidates with particular profile and select the candidate and CIC will then send the invite ? is this selection not part of draw which will happen alternative weeks?

Is my assumption correct ?

Pls guide

Many Thanks

Cheers!