+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation to Apply

Vinodthomas

Feb 23, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I cancelled my existing CEC application(applied in October 2014).I am working as a skilled worker 1.6 years (still working ) and got High scored in General Ielts .I already have a positive LMO and a valid work permit expires in 2016.Have WES credential assessment and I studied in Canada for 1 year .My immigration representative made a profile in Express entry stream on 17 February and we got invitation to apply on 19 February (In 2 days ).He asked me to do Upfront Medicals tomorrow in Halifax and he is gonna forward all documents by 24.Do I have to show any money in my account ?(Because I am in a financial crisis now).Any one knows currently how long will it take after I submit all documents to get my AOR and Final decision .Please reply .Thank you.

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Vinodthomas said:
Hello Everyone,
I cancelled my existing CEC application(applied in October 2014).I am working as a skilled worker 1.6 years (still working ) and got High scored in General Ielts .I already have a positive LMO and a valid work permit expires in 2016.Have WES credential assessment and I studied in Canada for 1 year .My immigration representative made a profile in Express entry stream on 17 February and we got invitation to apply on 19 February (In 2 days ).He asked me to do Upfront Medicals tomorrow in Halifax and he is gonna forward all documents by 24.Do I have to show any money in my account ?(Because I am in a financial crisis now).Any one knows currently how long will it take after I submit all documents to get my AOR and Final decision .Please reply .Thank you.
AOR u will get 10 min after you submit your application (that doesn't mean you are eligible..just means they received you application) All the process should be completed in 6 months or less.

gledek

Feb 9, 2015
Hi vino I think if u already have job offer and work permit u don't need to show your BANK statement, u can see on express entry profile

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
Vinodthomas said:
Hello Everyone,
@Vinod: yes, you would need to show sufficient fund. Good thing is that you can also show Indian bank balances or any investment that can be liquified like FDR, Stock etc, but not house or land.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
Vinodthomas said:
Hello Everyone,
@Vinod: If I read other posts correctly the 3rd draw was on 20th Feb. Wondering how you received the ITA on 19th Feb?

snoply

Jul 2, 2014
wish you the best of luck on your file... can you tell us what document they required after you get ITA ?

Vinodthomas

Feb 23, 2015
Re: Invitation to Apply and EE application

Hello Everyone
I have applied for EE today.I did my upfront medical today morning .My panel physician in Nova Scotia told me that I am the first candidate who is doing Medicals for EE in Nova Scotia :).I found him a little confused filling the online documents and he informed me that he hasn't got much information from CIC about EE .He called EE as Crazy Class ..Lol.As per the ITA letter I have 1035 out of 1200.I had to submit all my pay stubs ,T4 ,LMO letter ,IELTS score ,WES credential assessment documents ,Employment letter ,Police clearence from Indian Embassy ,Police clerence Canada ,As I am still working and having a valid work permit until 2016 cic doent need a bank statement .I had to include e medical paper issued by the doctor today and my work permit .I got AOR in 10 minutes .Curious and Crossing my fingers :)

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Re: Invitation to Apply and EE application

Vinodthomas said:
Hello Everyone
I have applied for EE today.I did my upfront medical today morning .My panel physician in Nova Scotia told me that I am the first candidate who is doing Medicals for EE in Nova Scotia :).I found him a little confused filling the online documents and he informed me that he hasn't got much information from CIC about EE .He called EE as Crazy Class ..Lol.As per the ITA letter I have 1035 out of 1200.I had to submit all my pay stubs ,T4 ,LMO letter ,IELTS score ,WES credential assessment documents ,Employment letter ,Police clearence from Indian Embassy ,Police clerence Canada ,As I am still working and having a valid work permit until 2016 cic doent need a bank statement .I had to include e medical paper issued by the doctor today and my work permit .I got AOR in 10 minutes .Curious and Crossing my fingers :)
Congrats! I hope you get ASAP
May I know where did you upload T4?
LMO letter, IELTS score card are not requested by CIC and I don't find them in the List of Docs CIC is asking for. Why and where did you do it?

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Vinodthomas said:
U will find the respective places once you file your online application .
Hi vinod,

Did you had to enter your travel history when filling ee forms??

Secondly, you got lma after studying thats cool...which noc code you are in??

Vinodthomas

Feb 23, 2015
I haven't been out from Canada since 2012..If we are able to provide additional documents ,that will provide your application more stable ...

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Vinodthomas said:
I haven't been out from Canada since 2012..If we are able to provide additional documents ,that will provide your application more stable ...
But do they ask for travelling history??