+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation letter ?

martin12

Jan 6, 2008
if i have two invitation letters, would that help me to get TRV more than one letter ? will that help my chance to get TRV if i had 2 invitation letters in my application ?

thanks..

martin12

Jan 6, 2008
thank u very much :)

I made an invitation letter, just want to make sure is it on right way or not.
if there is something helping not in the letter or something wrong on it, say it please thx
----------------------------------------------

Letter of Invitation for _______

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is _________, I am a Canadian Citizen, I am _____ (Job) and I would ask that you accept this letter as my letter of invitation for my friend Mr Mohamed M. Attia to visit me and my family temporarily in Canada on ______. I would like to show him what canada is like and its beautiful landscapes (why u would like to invite over). I intend to financially support for him such as food, water, shelter and medical supporting during his stay in Canada.His trip to Canada will not exceed two months of his arrival date. Mr _____ will be residing with me during his stay.

For your information, I have included the following information about myself:
Complete name__________________
Date of birth__________________
Address__________________
Phone__________________
Occupation________________

The following information about the person being invited:
Name: _______________
Date of birth: _____________
Address: _______________
Phone: _________

In the event that you require further information about me and/or my inviation to Mr. _____, feel free to contact me at ________or by mail at my aforementioned address.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider my letter of invitation.

Respectfully,
_________

casachucky

Mar 9, 2008
Hi I wanted to invite my family to Canada, I used the letter
on this site www.invitationletter.net
Hope it helps.

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
it doesnt matter. supporting docs from the invitee will determine how the letter is - original or not original from the invitee.

good luck

martin12

Jan 6, 2008
i have another question, i am student, i can't get my father's bank statment, can i put some money in my account and put the bank statment of my account in the application ?

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
1. docs like to proof their status. am sure the invtiation lemtter will consist of their address, to add on probably an employment letter to confir that they can support you.

2. it depends where you are a student, if you are in a foreighn (country where not citizen) then you will need a letter from the institution to confirm how long your course is, which will proove that you will be going back, secondly, you have to be careful to apply during holidays not term time and this will have been stated in the letter. if you are in your country, you need a letter from college which will act as a reference for yourself, and will idenfy who you are to cic and what you have been doing or last 2 or 3 or so years.

hope it helps.

martin12

Jan 6, 2008
i am not talkin about the persone inviting me.
the embassy said if i am student i should put a bank statment of my father or mother, and i can't get that, so can i make an account in a bank and put money in it and put the bank statment of mine ?

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Hi martin,

i think your bank statement will be fine. only lmake sure the source of cash does not raise suspicion. it could be agift or from your genuine source. Since you are a student and if you are not working, make sure the money is from a genuine source and does not raise suspicion to cic or immigration officer that you just borrowed to put it in your account. dont get me wrong, am just trying to explain what visa oficer sometimes think when they just see a lump sum on your account on a single source of transaction. I am sure you
will be ok. Sometimes its not how much you got in the account but they consider what comes in and goes out(busy account)