+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invalid Session Screen

Andy Barros

Jun 29, 2021
I cannot create an Express Entry profile. Once I click on "I accept" for the terms, and I enter my potential username, I click on "Next" and I am automatically taken to a screen that reads:
"Invalid Session
Your Sign In session has timed out or is invalid. Please return to the Government of Canada online application to Sign In again.
To help protect your information, please close your browser before leaving this computer unattended."

I have tried to create the profile from Chrome, Firefox, and an incognito Chrome window. Nothing works. I don't understand. Agencies in my country can create profiles (at the price of 4000 USD). Is this some conspiracy to squeeze money out of applicants or is there a bug in the system or what? The consulate here gives no replies and I already sent two reports to the webmaster. I get nothing back.

Has anyone else had this problem? And how did you work around it?

Thx for any help.

AB

JessicaNowak

Jul 16, 2021
Hi Frenchise!
Yes, apparently certain countries (or IPs, not sure) are blocked by the page, so I had to use a VPN to connect as I were in the USA. Only then I could create a profile.

I opened 3 cases about this issue with support, but they never helped.

I hope this helped you.

Aug 20, 2021
Hi Frenchise!
Yes, apparently certain countries (or IPs, not sure) are blocked by the page, so I had to use a VPN to connect as I were in the USA. Only then I could create a profile.

I opened 3 cases about this issue with support, but they never helped.

I hope this helped you.
thank you it works

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.