+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview waived?

akhaliq123

May 29, 2009
Hi,I applied for skilled class in May 2004 from Islamabad,Pakistan.
Now i recieved a letter from CIC Islamabad,it states,

"this is to inform you that you have been successful in one of the stages,that being the positive outcome of the assessment of your case.As a result your application has been provisionally accepted.Further processing stages are still required and must be undertaken before a final decision can be made,such as medical examination for you and your dependants.In this regard ,please be advised that medical instructions will be issued to you within the next few weeks.Once you and your family passed the medical examination and have satisfied the other statutory requirements,you will be eligible for aCanadian immigration visa."

They also asked for updated forms,pcc and proof of fund.
Now I want to know that does it mean that interview has been waived for me?
Anybody please!

juanda78

Star Member
Feb 17, 2009
Canada
I don't think they waived the possibility of an interview. I'm pretty sure when the interview is waived, they will tell you in your letter. At least that's what they did in my case, they specified that the interview was not necessary at the moment. I don't see any indication of that in your letter.

Regards.

Zac

May 30, 2009
Hello Akhaliq123,

Will you please tell us about ur language proficiency. Did you take ielts? If yes, when, at the time of application submission of later as updated document?

Regards

Zac