+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview cancelled many times

Sanasj

Jun 23, 2023
Hi everyone
I received an email invitation for interview three times but unfortunately it’s been cancelled before two or three days from the interview the last one i didn’t receive the cancellation but when I joined on the day that supposed to be for the interview no body show I sent an email and web about this issue nobody responded.now in my status again I saw an update for a new interview but again didn’t receive an email invitation this time I sent for them an email and web nobody responded my interview supposed to be next week I am really confused and frustrated now on what to do ,please advise

dejected

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Your story appears as if you are trying to convince your girlfriend to marry you and she is unsure and dropping appointments to meet you again and again

• Haha
Reactions: abbas.pasha

dejected

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Hi everyone
I received an email invitation for interview three times but unfortunately it’s been cancelled before two or three days from the interview the last one i didn’t receive the cancellation but when I joined on the day that supposed to be for the interview no body show I sent an email and web about this issue nobody responded.now in my status again I saw an update for a new interview but again didn’t receive an email invitation this time I sent for them an email and web nobody responded my interview supposed to be next week I am really confused and frustrated now on what to do ,please advise
Any luck with the estranged girlfriend?