+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call (JAN-2015) FSWP Applicant May 2014 (Category 2171)

umairsr

Nov 1, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

Today, I have received an email from CIC Visa Office London "LDNIMInterview@international.gc.ca"

Please guide, as I want to know the reason for calling for an interview to ABU DHABI - UAE instead of PAKISTAN.
I am currently living in Karachi - Pakistan
Out of four (04) they only called Principal Applicant for an Interview why not rest of Three (03) dependent

Email stating:-

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

A visa officer has determined that a personal interview is required. If you fail to attend, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal.

The date of interview has been set to allow you sufficient time to prepare the necessary documentation and to obtain an entry visa (if applicable). Please find and consult your interview instructions below.
Your interview will take place in Abu Dhabi and is scheduled for the following time:

Date: ** - March - 2015

Time: ****

Please confirm your attendance at the interview by replying by email to this address before **/**/2015.

Query / Questions need to be address:
1. Can I request CIC to change the interview location to Karachi / Islamabad Pakistan instead of ABU DHABI.??
2. Why a Pakistani Applicant called for an interview there??
3. Is there anyone who has been interviewed for FSWP Stream??
4. What Type of Question do they normally ask??

Detailed answers are requested...

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Some document submitted by you needs some clarification by the VO.