+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Internships & Others - Personal Activities

Shanks1420

Jan 12, 2021
Hi, i am submitting my Express Entry FSW PR application soon.

On personal activities section, i have a few questions:
1.I have one paid internship as a requirement of my master's degree. Do i include it under "educational activity" or "employment" in the personal activities section?
I am not counting the internship to claim points - just wish to list it down in personal activities.

2. I have 2 unpaid internships during my bachelor's degree - NOT a requirement for the degree. Do i include it under "educational activity" or "employment" in the personal activities section? I am not counting the internship to claim points - just wish to list it down in personal activities.

3. Do i include certification courses in Personal activities. For example: Spanish Basic course (it does not contribute to my profile in any way)? How about 1-2 day workshops?

4. My Master's degree was based in 3 different cities in different countries (3 different semesters). Should i split them up in the personal activities section? If yes, on the question for "Result at the end of the study period" for the first 2 cities / semesters - should i indicate "In good standing but degree not completed" and only for the 3rd city/ semester, i should indicate "Completed degree"?

Thanks, all help will be much appreciated.

Last edited: