+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

internship experience

S

sutyfornow

Are apprenticeships similar to internships?
Its written in the application that no apprenticeships are accepted as experience .
And i only have one full time paid internship, will it be accepted as a job experience
Im speaking that am outside canada

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
Are apprenticeships similar to internships?
Its written in the application that no apprenticeships are accepted as experience .
And i only have one full time paid internship, will it be accepted as a job experience
Im speaking that am outside canada
yes you can count that work towards your Experience ,talking about the one full time paid internship.

S

sutyfornow

OMG_Chakromakro said:
yes you can count that work towards your Experience ,talking about the one full time paid internship.
Thank you.. its the only experience i have.. am i still eligible to apply?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes based on this " Skilled work experience

Your work experience must be:

at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
in the same job,
within the last 10 years, and
at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC). "

you are eligible since you were getting paid . and btw cic doesn't care if its internships or apprenticeship if you are getting paid thats all they care about

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
Thank you.. its the only experience i have.. am i still eligible to apply?
As long as you have a year of full-time continuous work experience and it is skilled work experience.

S

sutyfornow

OMG_Chakromakro said:
Thank you for your help.. is it a problem if it's from college but after i graduated?

S

sutyfornow

DelPiero07 said:
As long as you have a year of full-time continuous work experience and it is skilled work experience.
Thank you for ur help... is it a problem if it's from my college but after i graduated?