+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

international to domestic flight

karan mehra

Sep 11, 2014
Punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone who have changed from international flight to domestic flight , like delhi to toronto to ottawa.
i Have To Do baggage security check again at toronto airport ?? please help

karan mehra

Sep 11, 2014
Punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Tell me What steps should be done at toronto airport?? specially what to do with baggages......please help who have travelled to canada

pNick

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP requested on 02-06-2014
AOR Received.
8-May-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
14-May-14
Med's Request
12-Nov-14
Med's Done....
14-Nov-14
Interview........
Medical received on 24-Nov-14
Passport Req..
26-Nov-14
LANDED..........
30-Dec-14
karan mehra said:
Please Tell me What steps should be done at toronto airport?? specially what to do with baggages......please help who have travelled to canada
You dont have to do anything .. just wait for baggage clearance and than pick up bags in trolly and come out.. please share your flight root for more info..

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
karan mehra said:
Is there anyone who have changed from international flight to domestic flight , like delhi to toronto to ottawa.
i Have To Do baggage security check again at toronto airport ?? please help
yes u will have to do ur customs and immigration at toronto and get ur study permit at toronto. most likely u will come out of plane wait in line for immigration/customs there u will tell the person siting at the booth this is ur first time and u need to get study permit. he will then either send u to pick baggage and go to immigration office or directly go to immigration office ...at immigration office they will ask u for ur documents and then issues u a study permit and either collect ur luggage or directly walk out ....once ur out u will have to find the domestic terminal and do the check in