International Student Travel exception with visa before March 18

Paramdeep

Sep 19, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
STUDY
Hello everyone,
I hope you are safe and sound.

I have certain doubts with travel exception for international student with visa before March 18.

I have a valid visa and full fill the criteria of exception so as per that I can travel for my September 2020 intake.Im planning to travel by August 2020

But...
1. Will I need any letter or extra proof from college or any other stating that I can travel as classes are going to be online.Will There be question at immigration that why I’m keen on traveling or just the fact that I’m exception to travel will be more than enough as answer.And how can I book ticket if I am exception to travel as we have international travel ban in India are there any flights operational for Mumbai to canada.
2. If I decide to stay in India for one semester as they promise only 50% of course is to be done from India what is the guarantee that is just 50% and there won’t be any changes to it.
3. As it is mandatory to do 14 days quarantine we need to provide complete schedule are we at least aloud to book cabs on spot or even that need to be figured out before hand.

Please reply if you have some valid answers or opinion to this or some in same boat.If you are similar please hit up as I’ll like your opinion on online class and travel exception.

Thank you inadvance.

Last edited: