+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International love

IntLove

Jan 12, 2010
Hey everyone.

I am seeking your knowledge in finding the best option for me. I have been in love with a girl on the internet for now more than 6 months. She is a brazilian woman of 28 years old, with a young children (1 year 7 month). We have been chating using the webcam and suchs for all that time. I have recently visited her in brazil during my christmas vacation for 22 days. We are deeply in love and we want to live together. Even if our love is very true and we are more than only compatible (we are soulmate even if I am not religious), we both feel like we need to live a bit together before being united forever by marriage.

I have a few monetary responsabilities in Canada (appartment, monthly fee like internet and phone) that make it impossible for me to go to Brazil before July 2010... because I would have a lot of monetary pressure to pay bills for both country. If I go in Brazil after July 2010, I would not have those responsabilities anymore and I could leave my job in Québec and work in Brazil so I could pass 5-6 months with her before marrying her.

The problem is that waiting 6 month before seeing each other in person again is WAY too long. I would like her to come with me in Québec very soon. The problem is that she only talk Portuguese and some english, she does not have any good school study and she have a children to take care. It is possible for her to have a family member take care of her child in Brazil while she visit me in Québec but it would be better if she could bring the child. Either way, it would be ideal if she could work in Québec because we will need money to pay for the children school/babysitter in Québec or Brazil.

What should we do?

mich21

Jul 7, 2009
Valleyfield, Qc. Canada
Hello,
Me what i do, i go in china and over there she apply for traveler visa. For that we made files of 600 pages of conversation we had on the net and phone bill for show we are in contact and also some picture of us together. Now we just waiting for the cic for her permanente resident. Now we are married and we leave in love

huanhuan19

Feb 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
was in Buffalo, USA, later in NY on Aug11,09
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2008
Doc's Request.
03-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
11-08-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
23-12-2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
LANDED..........
??-??-2010
mich21 said:
Hello,
Me what i do, i go in china and over there she apply for traveler visa. For that we made files of 600 pages of conversation we had on the net and phone bill for show we are in contact and also some picture of us together. Now we just waiting for the cic for her permanente resident. Now we are married and we leave in love
It is so sweet~
Best wishes,

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
try to apply for a visitor's visa for her, but she will need to prove her strong ties to her country.

IntLove

Jan 12, 2010
Thank you suin. The tourist VISA is the option we plan to use. She has a child that she will leave with her mother in brazil, so I guess this should be quite good as a "strong tie" to her country. Also, she need to prove she has the money for the visit... that she don't have. I need to write to her an invitation letter that will explain about how we will proceed with money and other things. Do anyone know if I can do this letter only by computer OR if I need to sign that letter OR do I need to write completely by hand?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
IntLove said:
Thank you suin. The tourist VISA is the option we plan to use. She has a child that she will leave with her mother in brazil, so I guess this should be quite good as a "strong tie" to her country. Also, she need to prove she has the money for the visit... that she don't have. I need to write to her an invitation letter that will explain about how we will proceed with money and other things. Do anyone know if I can do this letter only by computer OR if I need to sign that letter OR do I need to write completely by hand?
You can use the computer to compose your invitation letter but you need to print it and sign it and send it to her to attach to the application. But she needs to show STRONG ties with her country, and she should show sufficient funds to be able to do the travel on her own even if you made an undertaking to be responsible for her during her stay in Canada.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
IntLove said:
unfortunately kids in home country sometimes do not work as strong ties - I had two kids in my country left with my Mother and still was refused visitor's visa - the visa officer just told me right to my face that it could be the possibility that I had made my mind to abandon my kids for stay in Canada! I was ready to kill her over the counter - the most insulting thing was that it was a woman who told me that!
any way.

as for the letter of invitation - the best way is to have it typed and printed out, and sign at notary public presence. that's what we did for our application.

IntLove

Jan 12, 2010
Suin said:
unfortunately kids in home country sometimes do not work as strong ties - I had two kids in my country left with my Mother and still was refused visitor's visa - the visa officer just told me right to my face that it could be the possibility that I had made my mind to abandon my kids for stay in Canada! I was ready to kill her over the counter - the most insulting thing was that it was a woman who told me that!
any way.

as for the letter of invitation - the best way is to have it typed and printed out, and sign at notary public presence. that's what we did for our application.
If you can leave your child... I guess you can leave your job, your family, etc... What are the other way to prove that you have ties with your country?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
IntLove said:
If you can leave your child... I guess you can leave your job, your family, etc... What are the other way to prove that you have ties with your country?
Pretty much a combination of factors- stable job with a reputable company, properties, family not necessarily in that order. Something that the applicant would be eager to go back to after a visit, and if you are her boyfriend, you would be more of a pull, more a tie to Canada than to Brazil. And by the way you have described her situation... But as has been oft told, there are no iron clad formula for getting an approved visitor visa. The visa officer might see it differently in her case, we never know. She has two children less than 2 years of age?

IntLove

Jan 12, 2010
She has one children only. She currently have an "unofficial work".. she get money but it's not declared. She does not have properties because it is more cost effective for her to live with her mom (she pay a rent) because she does not get a lot of help monetary for the child.