+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interested in immigrate to Canada

Harishvharan

Sep 12, 2021
I'm V.Hari Haran who had graduated B.sc.Nautical Science at the year of 2019. I have approximately less than a year of probationary work experience.Now I've been trying to find a compatible and relevant job in Canada and I'm willing to work hard with passion,interest and ambition for the self development as well as Canada's economical improvement

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I'm V.Hari Haran who had graduated B.sc.Nautical Science at the year of 2019. I have approximately less than a year of probationary work experience.Now I've been trying to find a compatible and relevant job in Canada and I'm willing to work hard with passion,interest and ambition for the self development as well as Canada's economical improvement
So what exactly is your question?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
You cannot get a job in this forum. Could you be more specific in your question?