+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interest in Canada.

Oli364

Feb 6, 2024
Greetings dear community,

I am writing to request guidance on my thoughts about moving to canada.

I am 22 years old fluent in both french and english (francophone), and I am currently thinking about living in canada instead of Germany.

Tomorrow I am sitting for my last exam in Germany and will be obtaining a bachelor's degree in international business (BBA) by this summer, therefore it is time for me to find a Job in Canada and move there through one of the available immigration programs.

Please guide me on this process and let me know of any available options for my situation, I would really appreciate any support.

Thank you very much for reading!
Best regards,
Amine Ennaifer

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Greetings dear community,

I am writing to request guidance on my thoughts about moving to canada.

I am 22 years old fluent in both french and english (francophone), and I am currently thinking about living in canada instead of Germany.

Tomorrow I am sitting for my last exam in Germany and will be obtaining a bachelor's degree in international business (BBA) by this summer, therefore it is time for me to find a Job in Canada and move there through one of the available immigration programs.

Please guide me on this process and let me know of any available options for my situation, I would really appreciate any support.

Thank you very much for reading!
Best regards,
Amine Ennaifer
No, this will not be enough to move to Canada through one of the available immigration programs. Please research the Express Entry program to understand the requirements, such as having at least one year of full time and skilled work experience in Canada. Please also research how the draws work for Express Entry and how many points you need to be selected.