+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intended Work in Canada

Kikoboi

Jul 21, 2019
I am currently filling out the express entry profile details for my PR application under Federal Express Entry. I am wondering if I should include the job offer and whether to put yes or no under the "Intended work in Canada" section. Why I am a bit hesitant to put yes is because I have another probable offer from a different company, and there is a chance that I would take that one instead of the job offer I already had, which I will eventually have to decline. Can I just say no since I am in this situation?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am currently filling out the express entry profile details for my PR application under Federal Express Entry. I am wondering if I should include the job offer and whether to put yes or no under the "Intended work in Canada" section. Why I am a bit hesitant to put yes is because I have another probable offer from a different company, and there is a chance that I would take that one instead of the job offer I already had, which I will eventually have to decline. Can I just say no since I am in this situation?
Do you have an approved LMIA? If not you don’t have a job offer.

Reactions: YVR123