+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry

qmehdi

Jan 16, 2015
Dear All,

I am an ACCA member with B.com and looking forward to pursue BSC in applied accounting from Oxford Brookes University UK. I need advice on putting up my profile for express entry. While going through the website of CIC, I found that I am eligible for applying through express entry but still need to confirm certain queries I have.

I went through this forum and glad to see that people here have information, and by the help of you I can process my case very soon InshAllah.

So here are the obvious questions in my mind which need your advice.

1. What are the pre-requisites of submitting the online profile? I have all my degrees attested from HEC. Is there any other attestation required before submitting the profile? and please let me know what other documents are required to complete the online profile.

2. I am planning to give IELTS exam this month InshAllah. Once that is cleared, do I have to submit the results somewhere? Or just submit the documents online?

3. While going through the CIC, it says people having Canadian local qualification gets an edge in immigration and job hunt. Being an ACCA member it sounds good to me as I can claim exemptions from CGA Canada, and on the basis of ACCA membership I can achieve CGA as well but that requires at least $600 to get through the membership. What do you suggest should I proceed to get the CGA membership? Is it sensible to invest on it before immigration?

4. What is the minimum score required to get the case processed smoothly?

5. Once all the pre-requisites of documents are completed (i.e. Attestation of documents, IELTS, Completion of online profile) where should i submit the profile? Is it online submission and how much does it costs?

6. What are the suggested chances of getting immigrant status for candidates having similar profile like me?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mehdi