+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inputs required in IMM 5476 form for SINP process

mar781

Apr 14, 2024
Hi community,
I had submitted my documentation for the SINP program in Jun 2023. Later in December, received a PIU review notification and I waited for further updates. Earlier this week, i received an update from immigration stating the need for form IMM 5476 to be submitted. Though i didnt use any representative in the original submission, i got this notification from the immigration dept. Can you share your inputs on what could have been potentially the cause ? Anyone else who faced a similar issue your guidance on this would be highly appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi community,
I had submitted my documentation for the SINP program in Jun 2023. Later in December, received a PIU review notification and I waited for further updates. Earlier this week, i received an update from immigration stating the need for form IMM 5476 to be submitted. Though i didnt use any representative in the original submission, i got this notification from the immigration dept. Can you share your inputs on what could have been potentially the cause ? Anyone else who faced a similar issue your guidance on this would be highly appreciated.
What was reason for PIU? So you didn’t have a friend or family member help you? If through IRCC, send a webform that you didn’t use rep. If from SINP, send email.