File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
can i apply for inland spousal sponsorship after getting a removal order from CBSA
You can apply.

Submitting an inland application won't stop a removal, at least not in the early stages. So you can still be removed by CBSA. Once you have AIP (which happens late in the inland process), CBSA generally holds off on removals. But if you are only submitting the inland application now, you are still many months away from AIP.

If you are in fact removed, this will effectively cancel the inland application and you'll have to reapply outland.

Good luck.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
To add, if the removal order involve any criminal charges (as OP posted in another discussion), it further complication your situration. I am not sure if the removal can be held off even if you have reached AIP.

Singh.006

Dec 16, 2021
You can apply.

Submitting an inland application won't stop a removal, at least not in the early stages. So you can still be removed by CBSA. Once you have AIP (which happens late in the inland process), CBSA generally holds off on removals. But if you are only submitting the inland application now, you are still many months away from AIP.

If you are in fact removed, this will effectively cancel the inland application and you'll have to reapply outland.

Good luck.
Assigned officer on my file from cbsa told me that he will come back to me for discus spousal sponsorship. And its been 2 months now they not contact to me. They put me on conditions to call once a week. My question is will iIRCC approve my application on removal order?

Singh.006

Dec 16, 2021
To add, if the removal order involve any criminal charges (as OP posted in another discussion), it further complication your situration. I am not sure if the removal can be held off even if you have reached AIP.
I was on study permit and i left my study due to some reasons and cbsa called me after and gave 1 year exclusion order. I was not involved in any crime.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I was on study permit and i left my study due to some reasons and cbsa called me after and gave 1 year exclusion order. I was not involved in any crime.
Then your case is NOT similar or the SAME as the other discussion. You need to let ppl know your situation so they can answer your question accordingly.