+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP NOW IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO

mmariemay

Jan 7, 2014
Hi everyone,

I recently made a post somewhere here but I am kinda lost I think. So, I am just starting a new topic here....

I just mailed my IN CANADA SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP today, July 10, 2014. And I am worried when I checked the processing time for the INLAND sponsorship because the first stage is approximatley 12 months. As of now, they are currently working on the applications submitted last July 2013 and it is no longer in Vegreville, but in Mississauga, Ontario...As I read some of the post here, I just now know that it is a good idea to include an OPEN WORK PERMIT application in the application, which I have not done...

My TFW permit will expire by August 2015...So, what will happen to me after that if my application is still on process?
I had already resign from my work because it is very far from my husband's place...
T thought that I can easily get a new job here on a work permit but it proved to be wrong...It seems no employer here are giving LMO, maybe because of the TFW Program Moratorium...

Should I send an OWP application separately now?

Or, should I wait for CIC to send me an AIP (Approval in Principal) after they finished processing stage 1 of my application?...then I will send an OWP application.

Can anybody tell me what is the right thing to do please?

and Thank You...

Shoul