+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview Question

adamhopkins

Feb 28, 2017
Hey there,

I have just recently received my appointment date for my landing interview for PR, which will be this coming Tuesday.

In the email they sent me they asked me to bring my passport, 2 photos for me and my girlfriend (my sponsor), a recipt saying I had paid the residence fee and any documentation that Immigration may have sent me. Is this documentation basically my work permits that I have been using whilst here or do they require more than that?

Another thing they ask for is proof of cohabitation for my girlfriend and I. We have two rental agreements for this, however the second one for our present home expired at the end of Novemeber as we had agreed with the landlady to go month by month basis as we may look for another place a some point next year. Do you think this matters at all

As ever, all advice is much appreciated

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey there,

I have just recently received my appointment date for my landing interview for PR, which will be this coming Tuesday.

In the email they sent me they asked me to bring my passport, 2 photos for me and my girlfriend (my sponsor), a recipt saying I had paid the residence fee and any documentation that Immigration may have sent me. Is this documentation basically my work permits that I have been using whilst here or do they require more than that?

Another thing they ask for is proof of cohabitation for my girlfriend and I. We have two rental agreements for this, however the second one for our present home expired at the end of Novemeber as we had agreed with the landlady to go month by month basis as we may look for another place a some point next year. Do you think this matters at all

As ever, all advice is much appreciated
Hi

Your work permits.

Take your rental agreements and some utility bills/mail/bank statements/etc.