+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Family Class Sponsorship Questions

pilots

Mar 16, 2017
Hello,

My common-law partner and I are new to this forum and hope the community can share their experience with us and provide tips if possible. :)

1) I recently received an email regarding my approval as the sponsor (very exciting!). Do you know how long it typically takes for the applicant to get their email for approval?

2) Once my partner is approved as the applicant, do you know how much longer the process usually takes? What the next steps are?

3) For people who applied from Toronto and have their app being processed in Mississauga, do you know where the interview is usually held?

4) How long is the interview and what are the questions like? What needs to be brought over to the interview?

5) The medical results and criminal background checks have all passed. We paid the Right of Permanent Residence fee already and have the receipt for it. What is there left to do?

Some Background info:
AOR - Mid-Feb 2016
Right of Permanent Residence Fee - Paid in full (approx $1040) and have receipts
Medical Results - Passed
Criminal Background Checks - Passed
Sponsor Approval - Mid-March 2017

Thank you very much for your time in reading this. We hope to hear from you soon.