+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information regarding IELTS application form.

Skip

Aug 6, 2007
hi,

I have currently not applied for Canadian immigration but I am planning to give IELTS in advance. I need info regarding the IELTS application form in the section "Institution Application", where it requires one to add the name of academic or government institutions where you want to send your IELTS score. Any idea what should I put in there as I dont have any 'file number' right now. If I leave it blank will is it ok? Can I somehow send the score to the Canadian Authorities at a later stage? What exact proof will they require from me regarding IELTS? will it be the score report I receive from british council or does it have to be some other means?

thanking you in anticipations.
rgds,
skip.

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
you can just leave it blank...its an optional field incase you need your IELTS results to be sent to any institute directly....I have recently given the test and I am sure about this...so dont worry about it...you can just leave it blank..

A

adnan_hsn

I'd leave it blank cuz if for some reason you get a low score, at least CIC (or any other organisation) wont know about it. Its an optional field anyway.