+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information on withdrawal

saihere

Jun 11, 2024
Hi, yesterday i withdrew study visa application due to personal reasons. I sent my passport to vfs for stamping and its been under process for 10 days or so but due to personal reasons i decided to withdraw my application and called vfs. They told me that since my passport is still under processing i could do that and i sent a withdrawal request and received an auto reply from ircc that they received withdrawal request but today morning they sent me a message that my decision envelope has been dispatched What does this mean? Can i still withdraw or cancel my visa after its been stamped? Please help me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, yesterday i withdrew study visa application due to personal reasons. I sent my passport to vfs for stamping and its been under process for 10 days or so but due to personal reasons i decided to withdraw my application and called vfs. They told me that since my passport is still under processing i could do that and i sent a withdrawal request and received an auto reply from ircc that they received withdrawal request but today morning they sent me a message that my decision envelope has been dispatched What does this mean? Can i still withdraw or cancel my visa after its been stamped? Please help me
I don't believe there is a way to cancel the visa once stamped.