+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information about WES details

Muneeswaran

Dec 20, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have come to know WES has changed the process of applying ECA afterward Dec 1, 2018. My wife and I are not currently staying in India and we are currently in the USA whereas we have seen the recent news as that the university has to send the transcripts and assessment credentials to WES directly. Is there any alternative option to acquire WES as we are not able to do that in person.
P.S : We have explored the option of CES and ICAQ but which are seems taking more time around 20 weeks of time. I don't think that will work for us.
Any suggestion would be definitely a great help.
Thanks.

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have come to know WES has changed the process of applying ECA afterward Dec 1, 2018. My wife and I are not currently staying in India and we are currently in the USA whereas we have seen the recent news as that the university has to send the transcripts and assessment credentials to WES directly. Is there any alternative option to acquire WES as we are not able to do that in person.
P.S : We have explored the option of CES and ICAQ but which are seems taking more time around 20 weeks of time. I don't think that will work for us.
Any suggestion would be definitely a great help.
Thanks.
Hi,
Most of the institutes/colleges have started accepting online request for transcripts, you can check with your college or institutes. Also you can ask your relatives back home in India (if they are in same city where you did your studies) to arrange for the same.

Yes, IQAS and CES take lot of time, recently read on other thread that ICES takes approx one month and have complete online process of documents submission (although they also need transcripts directly from college).

if you can share which institutes you and your spouse completed their education......

Muneeswaran

Dec 20, 2018
HI Hc_Mum,

We both are postgraduates, I have done my under-graduation in Manonmanium sundaranar university, Tirunelveli and Post-graduation in Anna University Chennai. She has done both UG and PG from Madras University. Thanks.