+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Info Sharing

JESTA

Nov 30, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have applied for the Permanent Residency via Quebec Skilled worker last year October 23rd and I am still waiting for my Landing papers, so 3 weeks back I applied for GCMS(access to info act) and received my document yesterday.

In that In the INFO Sharing:
Type: biographic
Partner: USA

So in the past I had some visa rejections for the united states but I haven't mentioned that when I applied for the Permanent residency, I already have my Quebec Residency and rest of my GCMS notes seemed to be completed and accepted, just waiting for the final decision. Does anyone have any idea on what complete-match means in the status of info sharing?

Did anyone ever receive the same?

Please let me know.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

JESTA said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for the Permanent Residency via Quebec Skilled worker last year October 23rd and I am still waiting for my Landing papers, so 3 weeks back I applied for GCMS(access to info act) and received my document yesterday.

So in the past I had some visa rejections for the united states but I haven't mentioned that when I applied for the Permanent residency, I already have my Quebec Residency and rest of my GCMS notes seemed to be completed and accepted, just waiting for the final decision. Does anyone have any idea on what complete-match means in the status of info sharing?

Please let me know.

Thanks
1. Failure to mention in the application the visa rejections from the US, constitutes a misrepresentation. So there is a good chance that you can expect a refusal during the federal processing.

Sidhu94

Feb 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

Please let me know.

Thanks
Hi! I am facing same problem. Did you get your ppr after that.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi! I am facing same problem. Did you get your ppr after that.
JESTA was last seen: Dec 2, 2016

I don't think that you are going to get a response.