+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Info needed, interview done, no visa

Mad Max

Mar 23, 2017
Afghanistan
My wife lives in Canada. we applied for Canadian permanent residence more than a year ago. I was called for an interview 5 months ago which was passed successfully and the interviewer (officer) hinted me that there were no problems with my case and told me that im going to get my visa within 3 months of the interview, but it has been 6 months now and there is no update or news about my visa, not in my registered email nor in my cic profile. Can you guys give some information about how more do I have to wait or if there is a way to contact the officials as my medical test is being expired shortly.
Help the brother out

Reactions: Bahamaboy

Bahamaboy

Mar 6, 2018
My wife lives in Canada. we applied for Canadian permanent residence more than a year ago. I was called for an interview 5 months ago which was passed successfully and the interviewer (officer) hinted me that there were no problems with my case and told me that im going to get my visa within 3 months of the interview, but it has been 6 months now and there is no update or news about my visa, not in my registered email nor in my cic profile. Can you guys give some information about how more do I have to wait or if there is a way to contact the officials as my medical test is being expired shortly.
Help the brother out
Visa? U mean ya PR card?