+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

info help needed )))

roxana boom

Apr 5, 2010
Hi everyone!!!!
I have a 2 year work permit for live in caregiver program...does anyone know ?may i apply for an open work permit at the same time while i am going to apply for the extension of my work permit or i should waite and apply after 2 years... ;D

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
roxana boom said:
Hi everyone!!!!
I have a 2 year work permit for live in caregiver program...does anyone know ?may i apply for an open work permit at the same time while i am going to apply for the extension of my work permit or i should waite and apply after 2 years... ;D
Are you done with your 24 months or 3900 hours in 22 months of work? If you are, then you can submit your application for Permanent Residency together with an application for open work permit.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp

roxana boom

Apr 5, 2010
no i/m not done ;D..and actually my question was...like... for ex my work permit wich is emited for 2 years will expire october 2 2011...so i need to extend it for one more year because till i/ll get my PR i need a status in canada...so my question is can i apply for an open work permit at the same time i/m going to apply for it extension,before october and before i/m going to have 2 full years worked or i have to apply for the extension before october as it/s necessary and for a open work permit after october ;Dcan anyone advise me?