+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Infant Visitor Visa - Relationship with Inviter (Niece) - Parents having Visitor Visa already

ayushraheja

Feb 23, 2023
Hi All, I am applying for Visitor Visa of my 3month old daughter (infant). My Sister is in Canada and she is holding a PR, she is inviting her niece to visit her Canada along with parents of infant. So the question is when i am applying for Visa it is giving me below options to choose, can you please help which one should i select from a and b below?

a) To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step sibling, or non-dependent child who is holding permanent resident of Canada
b) To visit other family who are not listed above or friends for less than 6 months

Confused which option shall i choose from above.

Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All, I am applying for Visitor Visa of my 3month old daughter (infant). My Sister is in Canada and she is holding a PR, she is inviting her niece to visit her Canada along with parents of infant. So the question is when i am applying for Visa it is giving me below options to choose, can you please help which one should i select from a and b below?

a) To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step sibling, or non-dependent child who is holding permanent resident of Canada
b) To visit other family who are not listed above or friends for less than 6 months

Confused which option shall i choose from above.

Thanks in advance.
B.

Your daughter is not visiting a sibling.

Reactions: YVR123 and foodie69