+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ineligible profile with valid OINP invitation letter

freaky_chakra

Jul 22, 2013
I had created my profile around sometime in June 2015 and at first was being shown "Review of minimum criteria = Met". Implying that I am eligible to apply PR provided I receive an ITA or I get accepted through PNP.
Then after few days, I received a letter from ON state - Interest Letter from a Province. Then I collected my documents, got the draft made and had sent it to ON state for processing.

Due to some valid reason, after I had sent my documents to ON state, my Express Entry profile got flipped to "Not Eligible" for Express entry, likely hood reason is wrong job code. Till now no decision has been made on OINP from ON state.

Then I had created a 2nd (new) profile for express entry, with correct job codes. And the new profile is eligible for Express entry. System did not allow me to modify the 1st profile, that is why I had created a new one.

Now I want to the draft and OINP documents, which I had paid and sent with the 1st profile to get matched or tagged with 2nd profile, as 1st profile is ineligible now.

I will request to someone to guide me on this.

Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
freaky_chakra said:
I had created my profile around sometime in June 2015 and at first was being shown "Review of minimum criteria = Met". Implying that I am eligible to apply PR provided I receive an ITA or I get accepted through PNP.
Then after few days, I received a letter from ON state - Interest Letter from a Province. Then I collected my documents, got the draft made and had sent it to ON state for processing.

Due to some valid reason, after I had sent my documents to ON state, my Express Entry profile got flipped to "Not Eligible" for Express entry, likely hood reason is wrong job code. Till now no decision has been made on OINP from ON state.

Then I had created a 2nd (new) profile for express entry, with correct job codes. And the new profile is eligible for Express entry. System did not allow me to modify the 1st profile, that is why I had created a new one.

Now I want to the draft and OINP documents, which I had paid and sent with the 1st profile to get matched or tagged with 2nd profile, as 1st profile is ineligible now.

I will request to someone to guide me on this.

Thanks.

Sometimes, when people update their profile (after they have sent their OINP Application Package), it becomes ineligible due to a variety of reason, in such cases, they have created a new profile and sent the updated application form to OINP explaining their case and OINP has considered such cases. But in your case, there are some questions that I have.

When did you send your documents? July or August 2015? And you are saying that you have not heard from them since then? Have you checked with your bank whether the bank draft has been encashed or not? If not, then the bank draft validity would have expired by now. Did you try getting in touch with OINP about the status of your application?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
freaky_chakra said:
I had created my profile around sometime in June 2015 ...

...Till now no decision has been made on OINP from ON state.
How could you not have any feedback from them since June/July? This is very strange.