+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ineligible for Express Entry

rona.m22

Jun 8, 2022
Hi, I do not know what seems to be the problem with creating my EE profile.

Bachelors Degree but ECA result is Diploma 2 years I just got it may 2022

I am currently working in the Philippines for almost 8 years now.
1st work is customer service rep in a call center I selected NOC 6552
2nd work is in a bank NOC 1434
3rd work is clerk in the govt office NOC 1211

I have Ielts result: I got this Feb 2021
Listening 7.5 CLB 8
Reading 7 CLB 9
Writing 7 CLB 9
Speaking 6 CLB 7

I have a cousin at Manitoba however, I do not have extra points for this. I want to apply for MPNP - EE.

I also answered every question correctly I suppose, even the working hrs for work I input 40.

I have a spouse but he does not have ielts and eca yet - will this affect my application?
He has a bachelors degree and working for bank NOC 1434 for almost 4 years now.

Kindly help me figure out the problem.

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I do not know what seems to be the problem with creating my EE profile.

Bachelors Degree but ECA result is Diploma 2 years I just got it may 2022

I am currently working in the Philippines for almost 8 years now.
1st work is customer service rep in a call center I selected NOC 6552
2nd work is in a bank NOC 1434
3rd work is clerk in the govt office NOC 1211

I have Ielts result: I got this Feb 2021
Listening 7.5 CLB 8
Reading 7 CLB 9
Writing 7 CLB 9
Speaking 6 CLB 7

I have a cousin at Manitoba however, I do not have extra points for this. I want to apply for MPNP - EE.

I also answered every question correctly I suppose, even the working hrs for work I input 40.

I have a spouse but he does not have ielts and eca yet - will this affect my application?
He has a bachelors degree and working for bank NOC 1434 for almost 4 years now.

Kindly help me figure out the problem.

Thank you.
You need 67 points to be eligible and looking at your profile based on your education, I don’t believe you are. NOC 6552 is NOC C so delete as it is not eligible through EE. Assume it is a first cousin. Look at applying directly to Manitoba if you are eligible.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Last edited:

rona.m22

Jun 8, 2022
Can I just put my current job? I have been working in my latest job for almost 4 years now.
Yes first cousin, however, they told me to create EE also because for the past mpnp draws, they select people with EE profile only.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can I just put my current job? I have been working in my latest job for almost 4 years now.
Yes first cousin, however, they told me to create EE also because for the past mpnp draws, they select people with EE profile only.
You can put current job but are you eligible with a diploma and not a degree, and your IELTS scores. Do you have 67 points? If not, will your husband increase your score?

Reactions: rona.m22

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have ECA result Diploma 2 years.
Right but that only gives you 19\25 for education. Calculate the your score with the link I gave you. Based on your education and IELTS, I don’t think your points are high enough to be eligible. You can only count NOC A, B or 0 work not your first job.