+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INEED HELP ABOUT THIS ??

K722

Jun 22, 2011
HI everybody, I'm new in this forum

I leave in uae & seriously thinking one of this days to apply In one of PNP program buT
I get some advice from other/s to apply true spouse visa as I have Canadian girlfriend & she leaves in

Canada so I get confuse and get some queasiness :

What is the best to push true PNP Program or Spouse visa for faster process & time limit ?

How long should we leave toghter to prove the relationship is genuine ?

I m I obligated to find ajob in Canada during my married/during my stay in Canada if I don't wish to work ?

When I will be able to get PR ?

IM I going to lost my right for PR or having citizenship if ever we get divorce after year or 2 (hope not But I'm thinking the worse ) ?

I Have my business in uae so I will be traveling often out of Canada during married , it's this will be problem or will efict on my PR ?

Sorry for long post ,Please guide me & approached all input ...hope everyone share his/here comment or experience might help alpt of ppl.. :-\

Thanks in advance ..

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
K722 said:
What is the best to push true PNP Program or Spouse visa for faster process & time limit ?
Spousal is usually faster, but it depends on the country. However, with a spousal application, you have to prove that your relationship is real, which is not always easy to do. The guidelines for PNP and the economic classes are more objective.
How long should we leave toghter to prove the relationship is genuine ?
To apply as a common-law partner, you have to live together for at least one year. If you get married, you can apply right away. However, you still have to prove the relationship is genuine.
I m I obligated to find ajob in Canada during my married/during my stay in Canada if I don't wish to work ?
You do not have to work. If your girlfriend/wife earns enough money for the two of you, or you have savings and investments, you can live on that. If you have savings and investments, or a business, include proof of that in your application, because the visa officer does want to see evidence of how the two of you will support yourselves in Canada.
IM I going to lost my right for PR or having citizenship if ever we get divorce after year or 2 (hope not But I'm thinking the worse ) ?
Right now, no - once you have your PR, you can keep it even if you get divorced. But the government is planning to introduce a new regulation where the couple must stay together for two years after the PR is granted, or else the applicant will lose the PR.
I Have my business in uae so I will be traveling often out of Canada during married , it's this will be problem or will efict on my PR ?
You have to stay in Canada for two years out of every five to keep your PR.

K722

Jun 22, 2011
canadianwoman said:
Spousal is usually faster, but it depends on the country.However, with a spousal application, you have to prove that your relationship is real, which is not always easy to do. The guidelines for PNP and the economic classes are more objective.

Thanks alot ,,we meet in dateing sit since 4 month & we iwill be giving here ashort holiday to travel to my place (uae )..so Do you think this will help us?

To apply as a common-law partner, you have to live together for at least one year. If you get married, you can apply right away. However, you still have to prove the relationship is genuine.

What kind of prove ihave to prove ? other than bills,bank a/c,elc ?

You do not have to work. If your girlfriend/wife earns enough money for the two of you, or you have savings and investments,you can live on that. If you have savings and investments, or a business, include proof of that in your application, because the visa officer does want to see evidence of how the two of you will support yourselves in Canada.

She dont earn much but ido have investments out of canada so its work to prove that ican support here & my self ?

Right now, no - once you have your PR, you can keep it even if you get divorced. But the government is planning to introduce a new regulation where the couple must stay together for two years after the PR is granted, or else the applicant will lose the PR.

You mean we should stay toghter for tow years so do you have idea what is time line iwill be having the get my PR in after arriving canada ?

You have to stay in Canada for two years out of every five to keep your PR.

I read in somewear in fourm that if I stay out of canada during my PR the immigration securat will be having doubts about my PR ,any info about this ?

How long ( days,month ) ishould stay in each year from date of PR ?

Do you have idea wear ican get agood agent or lawyer ?

I apprachat all your input

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
So you have not met in real life yet, and are dating on the internet? If so, definitely meet first and have a holiday together to see how you get along. And keep all evidence of this holiday for the application: plane tickets, boarding passes, entry and exit stamps on her and your passports, hotel receipts in both your names, receipts from restaurants and other activities, and lots of photos of the two of you together. If you introduce each other to family and friends, get photos of you two with these other people to show your relationship is known and accepted by the community.

To prove your relationship is genuine, you have to show evidence such as proof of contact: telephone bills (telephone each other using a method that provides a bill showing the number you called - calling cards are not good enough), email/Skype/instant messaging records, letters and cards - with the envelopes to show the date, proof of visits (as mentioned above), proof of gifts given to each other (receipts, or a photo of the gift), proof of money sent to each other. If you apply common-law, you will need proof you lived together for a year; if you get married, you will need your marriage certificate and as much other proof from the marriage as possible - such as proof of an engagement party, a wedding reception, a honeymoon, whatever is normal in your and her culture.

She does not need a high income or a job to sponsor you, but it is best if the couple can show they have a plan for their life together in Canada. So provide proof of your investments.

Right now you do not have to stay with your spouse for two years to get the permanent PR - that is just some proposed legislation. Right now, once you get the PR visa and land in Canada, you have your PR and there is no set time you have to stay together to keep it.

You have to stay in Canada for two years out of every five years to keep your PR. If you stay less than that, you will lose the PR.

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K722 said:
HI everybody, I'm new in this forum

I leave in uae & seriously thinking one of this days to apply In one of PNP program buT
I get some advice
Hi, I worked in UAE for 6 years. Applied Federal Skilled Worker 2007, with the help of the famous recruitment agency in Dubai. In 2010, After 3 years, I got refusal since my IELTS low at 6.5 overall. I went tourist visa in Canada, marry my husband now July 2010, (see my time line below). If you need help in filing application I'm willing to guide you. More advantage if you could come to Canada, marry your girlfriend and apply as marriage couple..straightforward application is not that long. If you dont mind, what is your nationality?

PS. follow also the advise of Canadianwoman. Everything is right..well done said.. and informative not only for you and for others in this regard..

K722

Jun 22, 2011
sarahLDC said:
Hi, I worked in UAE for 6 years. Applied Federal Skilled Worker 2007, with the help of the famous recruitment agency in Dubai. In 2010, After 3 years, I got refusal since my IELTS low at 6.5 overall. I went tourist visa in Canada, marry my husband now July 2010, (see my time line below). If you need help in filing application I'm willing to guide you. More advantage if you could come to Canada, marry your girlfriend and apply as marriage couple..straightforward application is not that long. If you dont mind, what is your nationality?

PS. follow also the advise of Canadianwoman. Everything is right..well done said.. and informative not only for you and for others in this regard..
To (canadianwoman )

Thanks alot & really apprachat it..yes we didnt meet in personal so I offer here afull paid holiday to uae to know each other & To work of on how to prove our relationship is genuine so iget anther Question:

We can not marry in the UAE because she will be coming on visit visa so do you think she still sponsor me with all thois prove you mention above or we have to get married 1ST befor she can sponsor me ?

TO sarahLDC

Nice to see some one from uae around & sharing the experience, Im 37 yrs from Iran & I been in uae for last 34 yers but unfortuntely Im not Meet with the requirements of skilled Category BUT im meet with requirements of Entrepreneur Category & i'v vist some immigration agent in uae & they give time line 12 to 18 month but ibeen reading in fourm some guys been waiting for 3 0r mor yers , Its confusing me?

Are you still in UAE ?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
u have to be either married or live together for 1 continuous year, which in uae is officially illegal (but u probaly know that already); also be careful in many hotels outside dubai, u cannot book the same room together; even if u do it's risky if anyone complains; so it's not easy to proove ur relationship just during her visit and in uae; good points would be if u present her to ur family, etc....other bad points would b u not meeting her family, close friends, etc....

marriage in uae needs also a lot of paperwork especially if she's christian and has no plans to convert to muslim...

right now cic is getting harsher on spousal sponsorship, and u don't know exactly what proofs u should give and how they'll assess...it's case by case...also, if they put the new laws into practice and the marriage breaks shortly after u arrive in canada, they could deport u...if u don't know where the relationship is going and u want to apply now, better try routes on ur own, the entrepreneur, or others....no idea abt the timelines for that

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
K722 said:
Thanks alot & really apprachat it..yes we didnt meet in personal so I offer here afull paid holiday to uae to know each other & To work of on how to prove our relationship is genuine so iget anther Question:

We can not marry in the UAE because she will be coming on visit visa so do you think she still sponsor me with all thois prove you mention above or we have to get married 1ST befor she can sponsor me ?
With the proof you will have after she visits, it will not be enough to sponsor you. You have to be married to her, or live with her for a year. You can also be sponsored as a conjugal partner, but that is difficult to prove - you have to join your lives together as much like a married couple as possible, and show that you cannot get married or live together for some good reason. Plus, you must also be in such a conjugal relationship for a year before you can apply.
It sounds like it might be easier for you to apply through one of the economic classes. Or if it is possible for you to go to Canada for a visit or on business, you could get married there, and she could then sponsor you.

K722

Jun 22, 2011
missmini said:
u have to be either married or live together for 1 continuous year, which in uae is officially illegal (but u probaly know that already); also be careful in many hotels outside dubai, u cannot book the same room together; even if u do it's risky if anyone complains; so it's not easy to proove ur relationship just during her visit and in uae; good points would be if u present her to ur family, etc....other bad points would b u not meeting her family, close friends, etc....

marriage in uae needs also a lot of paperwork especially if she's christian and has no plans to convert to muslim...

right now cic is getting harsher on spousal sponsorship, and u don't know exactly what proofs u should give and how they'll assess...it's case by case...also, if they put the new laws into practice and the marriage breaks shortly after u arrive in canada, they could deport u...if u don't know where the relationship is going and u want to apply now, better try routes on ur own, the entrepreneur, or others....no idea abt the timelines for that

Thanks for all your input & I agree with you in most of thois points you mentioned.. Iguess you said what is in my mind now ( routes on ur own elc ).

K722

Jun 22, 2011
canadianwoman said:
With the proof you will have after she visits, it will not be enough to sponsor you. You have to be married to her, or live with her for a year. You can also be sponsored as a conjugal partner, but that is difficult to prove - you have to join your lives together as much like a married couple as possible, and show that you cannot get married or live together for some good reason. Plus, you must also be in such a conjugal relationship for a year before you can apply.
It sounds like it might be easier for you to apply through one of the economic classes. Or if it is possible for you to go to Canada for a visit or on business, you could get married there, and she could then sponsor you.
Thinks are geting vry clear to me now about this,wil ican see the best option to shourt cut the time line is to get visit visa & marrid ther or els I will jst to applay for abusiness class ...

Get anther queasiness, DOS any one knows a good register agency in UAE ?

I really apprachat all of your time & advace to me about this.. :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
K722 said:
Thinks are geting vry clear to me now about this,wil ican see the best option to shourt cut the time line is to get visit visa & marrid ther or els I will jst to applay for abusiness class ...

Get anther queasiness, DOS any one knows a good register agency in UAE ?

I really apprachat all of your time & advace to me about this.. :)
short time could be only at the surface for family class; abu-dhabi could take up to 27 months; if u apply as iranian citizen i think u could try damascus route which currently is 11 momths but that means that u should b able to travel to damascus; no idea abt immigration agencies in uae...the uk embassy site in uae has a list of lawyers, maybe some deal with immigration but before going to one u need to make sure u r not his first case and also that his previous cases were successful