+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Visa for 3 months old baby

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hi all,

Both me and my wife are having Indian passport and Canadian PR. Our 3 months old baby is having Canadian passport. We are planning to visit India in next 2 months and will probably stay there for 2 months.
We don't want to apply for OCI now for our baby.

So could you please what are the options I have and with each option how long we can stay, duration of visa etc.
  • Tourist Visa: Can we apply for 5-10 years of Tourist visa for him? With this visa, max how long he can stay in India? Any recent timeline of getting this visa?
  • Visit Visa: Is it different from Tourist/eVisa? With this visa, max how long he can stay in India?
What you guys, which visa I should apply? Appreciate your help in advance.

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
Hi all,

Both me and my wife are having Indian passport and Canadian PR. Our 3 months old baby is having Canadian passport. We are planning to visit India in next 2 months and will probably stay there for 2 months.

So could you please what are the options I have and with each option how long we can stay, duration of visa etc.
  • Tourist Visa: Can we apply for 5-10 years of Tourist visa for him? With this visa, max how long he can stay in India? Any recent timeline of getting this visa?
  • Visit Visa: Is it different from Tourist/eVisa? With this visa, max how long he can stay in India?
I dont know how your question is related to Canadian citizenship forum. Maybe you should try posting this on fb in Indians in Canada group

xylene

Apr 16, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
In Process 24-May-2012
Med's Request
04-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
16-Sep-2013 | 28-Oct-2013 'Medical Received' line in eCAS
Passport Req..
PP reached NDVO on 19-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
Hi all,

You may want to contact BLS, call them.