+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIAN CITZEN GOT PR APPILICATION REJECTED NOW WHAT TO DO ?

raviaren

Oct 28, 2009
I am an indian citizen resides in india.I had applied for permanent resident-ship for canada two months back through consultant.but yesterday i got my papers back because of the mistake that i forgot to mention the date in Declaration form. plz tell me how much time it will take to reprocess my appilication again and also tell me that last time i didnt mention any work ex during my gap year . i showed it unemloyed so can i add work ex now in that gap year so that i have to score less in ieltes.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

raviaren said:
I am an indian citizen resides in india.I had applied for permanent resident-ship for canada two months back through consultant.but yesterday i got my papers back because of the mistake that i forgot to mention the date in Declaration form. plz tell me how much time it will take to reprocess my appilication again and also tell me that last time i didnt mention any work ex during my gap year . i showed it unemloyed so can i add work ex now in that gap year so that i have to score less in ieltes.
It starts again from the beginning. Start changing now, you will open a "whole can of worms" claiming work experience that you forgot on the first application 2 months ago. CIC/CHC is probably going to be very suspicious.

PMM

kalyan11069

Star Member
Oct 16, 2009
HI
NO PROBS MAN
IT WIL BE EASY TO GET PR IN CANADA IF U GO THER AS STUDENT ON STUDY VISA
MY ADVICE TO APT AN 1 YR COURSE AND THEN APPLY FOR PR THERE

KALYAN
UR FROM WHICH STATE?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
kalyan11069 said:
HI
NO PROBS MAN
IT WIL BE EASY TO GET PR IN CANADA IF U GO THER AS STUDENT ON STUDY VISA
MY ADVICE TO APT AN 1 YR COURSE AND THEN APPLY FOR PR THERE

KALYAN
UR FROM WHICH STATE?
Hmmm, so is that what you're doing ;) Were you able to get a student permit?