Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
hardeep bal said:
PLEASE HELP FRIENDS.............
I am sorry to say that nobody has a crystal ball to tell you where you went wrong. Getting a 6 bands in writing is very easy but needs some practise. As far as I believe you are making silly mistakes which is costing to you to re-take the exam.

Most people are under impression that English is very easy but you're learning a new language other than your mother tongue. So, it needs practise, practise and practise.

However, I can suggest you few things:

• Read news paper everyday. Don't just read for the sake of reading. I prefer to read Hindu and mostly 'Letters to the Editor' and the subsequent page which discusses burning topics around the world
  • Try to purchase 'Essential words for IELTS' and try to memorise the words as per the topic and use them in daily practise
  • Start writing 2 letters and 2 essays per day and ask somebody to correct them. Try to understand where are you doing mistakes
  • Don't jump and start writing. Prepare a map / plot for letter to cover all the bullet points. It is the same case with Task 2
  • Make sure you are achieving the task. Ask you friends to read the essay and letter you've written. If they understand what you've written, then you achieved your target. If they don't understand and ask any questions, then improve your writing
  • There is no hard and fast rule to get everything in few days. Practise makes things anybody perfect.
  • Browse through Essayforums.com. Try to understand the topics, ideas. Read the question first and formulate your ideas like map / chart. Compare your ideas with that of the original poster. See where exactly are you lacking

That's it. Don't hurry to book a slot and rush for the exam. Keep your nerves cool, think positively and start practising hard.

Best of luck and trust in god.

Cheers...
:D

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
alwaysonnet said:
I am sorry to say that nobody has a crystal ball to tell you where you went wrong. Getting a 6 bands in writing is very easy but needs some practise. As far as I believe you are making silly mistakes which is costing to you to re-take the exam.

Most people are under impression that English is very easy but you're learning a new language other than your mother tongue. So, it needs practise, practise and practise.

However, I can suggest you few things:

• Read news paper everyday. Don't just read for the sake of reading. I prefer to read Hindu and mostly 'Letters to the Editor' and the subsequent page which discusses burning topics around the world
  • Try to purchase 'Essential words for IELTS' and try to memorise the words as per the topic and use them in daily practise
  • Start writing 2 letters and 2 essays per day and ask somebody to correct them. Try to understand where are you doing mistakes
  • Don't jump and start writing. Prepare a map / plot for letter to cover all the bullet points. It is the same case with Task 2
  • Make sure you are achieving the task. Ask you friends to read the essay and letter you've written. If they understand what you've written, then you achieved your target. If they don't understand and ask any questions, then improve your writing
  • There is no hard and fast rule to get everything in few days. Practise makes things anybody perfect.
  • Browse through Essayforums.com. Try to understand the topics, ideas. Read the question first and formulate your ideas like map / chart. Compare your ideas with that of the original poster. See where exactly are you lacking

That's it. Don't hurry to book a slot and rush for the exam. Keep your nerves cool, think positively and start practising hard.

Best of luck and trust in god.

Cheers...
:D
thank you very much for your valuable reply dear "" always sonnet """