Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 26, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 26, 2012
Hey everyone.... first off i want to thank everyone for all the help you have given. Your awesome...

Heres my question, should we include all IMM documents in our package? for example, should we include the IMM5409 (common law union) if we are not common law, or the IMM5476 (use of rep) if we dont use a represitive. I think i saw someone write that we should include all documents, and write N/A on the docuemnts that are not necessary.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, because most but not all IMM forms are universal for all applicants. Don't include the Declaration of Common-law Union form if you are not in a common-law union, and similarly, do not include the Use of a Representative form if you so choose (note that you can actually just put your spouse's name on there; it doesn't have to be the name of a lawyer or consultant). The same thing goes for the form or forms in the sponsorship section that is/are not needed for Quebec applicants. Ditto for the Additional Dependants declation form if you do not have dependants. You can put "NA" in the checklist next to the relevant form or document but the point is that you should understand which are not applicable by reading the forms and preferably, the sponsor and immigrant guides.
scnoolds said:
Hey everyone.... first off i want to thank everyone for all the help you have given. Your awesome...

Heres my question, should we include all IMM documents in our package? for example, should we include the IMM5409 (common law union) if we are not common law, or the IMM5476 (use of rep) if we dont use a represitive. I think i saw someone write that we should include all documents, and write N/A on the docuemnts that are not necessary.